Since last we met, here is the low down:
– I got stranded in the desert with the Youngs when the “hybrid” ran out of gas. I guess they can still claim to save on emissions if the car isn’t running.
– I’ve been to Disneyland/California adventures twice with 3 different groups of people.
– I’ve spent 2 long, very funny days editing video with a client.
– I’ve been back home to visit my grandfather in the hospital as he prepared for a risky gall bladder operation. (He has made it through fine, Thank God.)
– I’ve driven my husband to and from the airport.
– I’ve celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary.
– I’ve had 3 glasses of wine that I have not reviewed on Cork’d (for shame!)
– I’ve done 7 loads of laundry in one day (it still needs to be folded, eek.)
– I went swimming with my mom and had the most relaxing time I’ve had in a while.
– I’ve temporarily given up caffeine.