I went to the store today and it was a bit busy due to the upcoming holiday, but I couldn’t help but notice how some people just have no idea how maneuver through a store. So here are a few tips:
1. It’s just like the road, keep to the right. If someone is approaching, yield.
2. If you pause to look at the selection, pull your cart over to the side of the aisle.
3. Keep your kids from sitting in the aisle, and/or touching things in my cart.
4. A pleasant “Excuse me” is appreciated.
5. Don’t leave your cart in a busy area and walk away.
Reading over them now, it seems so simple…Ah, well.